Sunday, January 6, 2008

2 weeks ago my supervisor pass me a cheque for $100. I ask him why and he told me that i won October staff of the month for bar and he pass me the cheque on December. Go figure, the delivery guy must have lost his way in the alps.

So i started to wonder. Its nice getting staff of the month and all, it'll look good on my resume but the significance of it being won especially in a place like cafe del mar is like a no biggy. I mean, everyone knows that it's a rotation thing and that they might (and I'm assuming here) award the staff that is not only a good staff but also a good staff that is on the verge of leaving the company or something like that. I don't know, well it seems that way to me.

So anyway yahoo, staff of the month. Me? Haha i don't give a damn.

The PLAN!!

Yes yes yes, i wanna talk about "THE PLAN". I have plans, and Dubai IS the plan. "K" (who is someone i know) has started talking with his connections and that is making me very excited. Can't wait for the action to happen. Oh man Dubai. Than maybe i work in a bar in Miami than London than maybe Johannesburg. WOW. I will be a globetrotting bartender who has his own show in discovery channel saying the newest explicit language man had ever heard off. CHEEEEBAI!! Hahaha fucking yeah. Let's start the cheebai trend.

Nadiah introduced me to a course in psychology that is available in a certain polytechnic recently. It was very tempting and it got me thinking and thinking hard on what my capabilities is, are or were. Really tempting. Am still thinking about it, still......damn i'm still thinking about it. Sigh. I shall just put that thought a side for the meantime. If only i knew about it after i left for national service like 4 years ago. Than maybe i would have taken it up but maybe now is just not the right time.

thats it for now....later

0 comments: