Thursday, February 7, 2008

my balls are itchy

i am sleepy

just recover from stomach flu (again)

steve lawler at zouk tonight

above and beyond tomorrow at zouk

i need to stop saying that life is miserable
(money makes life miserable)

my bar manager gave me a $6 hang bao yesterday

kathi wants to be an engineer

mez wants to kill people

song is on a shopping spree

nadiah is waiting in anticipation for her developement in education

i ate my room mates koko crunch

i haven't seen my ma and paps in about 3 months

dubai thing is probably off for the mean time

gudang garam makes me sick

i need to go catch a movie

i think febuary is the time when i have my period

i need to buy more towels

my eye brow is bleeding because of my peircing

i need to buy toothpaste

usa is going into recession

the world's stock market is tumbling

and finally, i am sick and tired of being sick and tired and i feel like having some swedish meatballs

0 comments: