Tuesday, June 24, 2008

We are strange creatures and let's not cover ourselves under the countless blankets of denial here. We are truly very strange.

The construct of every individual beings and the purpose of their destiny is as complex to me as algebra in secondary school. Well i fail my maths and i wonder if those universities algebra is even more complex. I shall wait to be standing in correction.

I have an occupational hazard with an occupation that those not exist and as hazardrous as it is disasterous. I always wonder why i place my heart on my sleeves knowing that i have always knew why i place it there to rot and be hammered with. I don't even know why i need to wonder. But i'm stubborn. The worst part is that my stubborness came from nothing and it is in nothing that affect so many things in my life.

In beliefs and principals i had alot. If they were categorize from A to Z, i would have "A to Z". And if in psychology, "A to Z" would be stated as a dichotomy. I would have "A to Z" the negative, the positive, the in betweens, the upside down, the inside out and whatever.

My principals is this, if you are able you are able. If you are able, there must not be any reason that you can go to being disable. But if you are disable and there's an oppurtunity of will do be able that i salute you.

I shall continue tomorrow, got to punch out now.

0 comments: